Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Air Medical Journal
- Development of the Japanese national disaster medical system and experiences during the Great East Japan Earthquake.Yonago Acta Med. 2015; 58: 53-61
- Lessons learned in helicopter operations during a large multiagency disaster prevention drill in Japan.Air Med J. 2019; 38: 202-208
- Questions regarding the initial request for the dispatch of disaster medical assistance teams for a landslide after torrential rain at Izuyama in Atami, Japan.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2022; 15: 71-72
- Emergency medical teams’ responses during the West Japan heavy rain 2018: J-SPEED data analysis.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2022; 37: 1-7
- Japan DMAT operations in the Diamond Princess cruise ship: COVID-19 medical operation.Am J Disaster Med. 2020; 15: 207-218
- Consideration of medical and public health coordination – experience from the 2016 Kumamoto, Japan Earthquake.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2019; 34: 149-154
Japan Meteorological Agency. Nankai megathrust earthquake [in Japanese]. Available at: https://www.data.jma.go.jp/svd/eqev/data/nteq/nteq.html. Accessed December 1, 2022.
- Predicting and mitigating failures on the flight deck: an aircraft engine bird strike scenario.Ergonomics. 2022; 65: 1672-1695
- A shift from logistic software to service model: a case study of new service-driven-software for management of emergency supplies during disasters and emergency conditions by WHO.Front Pharmacol. 2019; 10: 473
- A smartphone video transmission system for verification of transfusion.Air Med J. 2019; 38: 125-128
- Experience of the usage of a Portable X-ray system.Air Med J. 2020; 39: 14-17
- Preliminary study of prehospital use of smart glasses.Acute Med Surg. 2022; 9: e807
- Aeromedical transport operations using helicopters during the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake in Japan.J Nippon Med Sch. 2018; 85: 124-130
- A report concerning collaboration between a physician-staffed helicopter (doctor helicopter) and police helicopter.Air Med J. 2022; 41: 18-22
- A report concerning nocturnal landing and take-off training in cases where VIPs suddenly become severely ill.SAS J Med. 2017; 3: 223-225
- Medical relief activities conducted by Nippon Medical School in the acute phase of the Great East Japan Earthquake 2011.J Nippon Med Sch. 2011; 78: 397-400
- Experience of DMAT rescue activity by doctor-helicopter in Tohoku Area after the earthquake [in Japanese].Masui. 2012; 61: 771-774
- Lessons learned from the aeromedical disaster relief activities following the great East Japan earthquake.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2013; 28: 166-169
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Supported in part by a grant-in-aid for special research in subsidies for ordinary expenses of private schools from The Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation for Private Schools of Japan.