Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High-flow nasal oxygen therapy and noninvasive ventilation in the management of acute hypoxemic respiratory failure.Ann Transl Med. 2017; 5: 297
- High-flow oxygen through nasal cannula in acute hypoxemic respiratory failure.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 2185-2196
- High-flow nasal oxygen reduces endotracheal intubation: a randomized clinical trial.Ther Adv Respir Dis. 2020; 141753466620956459
- High-flow nasal cannula in transport: process, results, and considerations.Air Med J. 2022; 41: 42-46
- High-flow nasal cannula: mechanisms of action and adult and pediatric indications.Cureus. 2018; 10: e3639
- Use of nasal high flow oxygen during acute respiratory failure.Intensive Care Med. 2020; 46: 2238-2247
- Management of critical illness with non-invasive ventilation by an Australian HEMS.Emerg Med J. 2016; 33: 807-811
- Aeromedical transport of critically ill patients: a literature review.Cureus. 2021; 13: e14889
- Predicting outcomes of high-flow nasal cannula for acute respiratory distress syndrome. an index that ROX.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2019; 199: 1300-1302
- The utility of HACOR score in predicting failure of high-flow nasal oxygen in acute hypoxemic respiratory failure.Adv Respir Med. 2021; 89: 23-29
- Critical care utilization for the COVID-19 outbreak in Lombardy, Italy.JAMA. 2020; 323: 1545