Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Efficacy of prehospital analgesia with fascia iliaca compartment block for femoral bone fractures: a systematic review.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2018; 33: 299-307
- Prehospital administered fascia iliaca compartment block by emergency medical service nurses, a feasibility study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2014; 22: 38
- Fascia iliaca compartment block for femoral bone fractures in prehospital care.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2003; 28: 203-207
- Paramedic-performed fascia iliaca compartment block for femoral fractures: a controlled trial.J Emerg Med. 2015; 48: 581-589
- Paramedics’ experiences of administering fascia iliaca compartment block to patients in South Wales with suspected hip fracture at the scene of injury: results of focus groups.BMJ Open. 2019; 9e026073
- Ultrasound-guided femoral nerve blocks.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2015; 31: 864-868
- Analgesia in the management of pediatric and adolescent trauma during the resuscitative phase: the role of the pediatric trauma centre.Injury. 2014; 45: 845-849
- Analgesia use in children with acute long bone fractures in the pediatric emergency department.J Emerg Med. 2020; 58: 500-505
- Acute pain and posttraumatic stress after pediatric injury.J Pediatr Psychol. 2015; 41: 98-107
- Fascia iliaca compartment block.BJA Educ. 2019; 19: 191-197
- A comparative study on the effect of femoral nerve block (FNB) versus fascia iliaca compartment block (FIC) on analgesia of patients with isolated femoral shaft fracture during spinal anesthesia.Trauma Mon. 2017; : 1208-1215
- Fascia-iliaca compartment block for femoral bone fracture in prehospital medicine in a 6-yr-old child.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2006; 23: 715-716
- Aseptic technique during peripheral nerve blockade: a survey of attitudes and practice in the Wessex region.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2011; 28: 117
Royal Childrens Hospital Melbourne guidelines. Available at: https://www.rch.org.au/clinicalguide/guideline_index/Local_anaesthetic_poisoning/. Accessed August 4, 2022.
- First reported helicopter in-flight serratus plane block for rib fractures.Air Med J. 2019; 38: 374-376