Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Shift length and on-duty rest patterns in rotor-wing air medical programs.Air Med J. 2004; 23: 34-39
- Sleep loss and performance of anaesthesia trainees and specialists.Chronobiol Int. 2008; 25: 1077-1091
- Night shift decreases cognitive performance of ICU physicians.Intensive Care Med. 2016; 42: 393-400
- Effects of sleep deprivation on cognitive ability and skills of pediatrics residents.Acad Med. 1989; 64: 29-32
- Simulation study of rested versus sleep-deprived anesthesiologists.Anesthesiology. 2003; 98: 1345-1355
- Effect of sleep deprivation on the performance of surgical residents.Am J Surg. 1987; 154: 520-525
- The impact of fatigue on the non-technical skills performance of critical care air ambulance clinicians.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2017; 61: 1305-1313
- Intubation success rates by air ambulance personnel during 12-versus 24-hour shifts: does fatigue make a difference?.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2001; 5: 340-343
- Location of airway management in air medical transport.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2008; 12: 438-442
- Crew resource management.in: Ernsting J Rainford D Gradwell D Ernsting's Aviation and Space Medicine. 5th ed. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL2016: 685-696
- Physiology of sleep and wakefulness, sleep disorders and effects on aircrew.in: Ernsting J Rainford D Gradwell D Ernsting's Aviation and Space Medicine. 5th ed. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL2016: 245-262
- Aviation and healthcare: a comparative review with implications for patient safety.JRSM Open. 2015; 72054270415616548
The Association of Air Medical Services. AIRMED 101. 2008. Available at: www.cubrc.org. Accessed January 1, 2017.
Atlas and Database of Air Medical Services. Response areas of air medical services. 2016. Available at: www.cubrc.org. Accessed January 1, 2017.