Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prehospital pediatric King LT-D use: a pilot study.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2011; 15: 401-404
- A comparison of the King-LT to endotracheal intubation and Combitube in a simulated difficult airway.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2008; 12: 35-41
- Comparison of prehospital insertion success rates and time to insertion between standard endotracheal intubation and a supraglottic airway.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 1529-1536
- Effect of a strategy of initial laryngeal tube insertion vs endotracheal intubation on 72-hour survival in adults with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2018; 320: 769-778
- Successful prehospital airway management by EMT-Ds using the Combitube.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2000; 4: 333-337
- Tracheal malplacement of the King LT airway may be an important cause of prehospital device failure.J Emerg Med. 2016; 51: e133-e135
- Tongue engorgement with prolonged use of the esophageal-tracheal Combitube.Ann Emerg Med. 2004; 44: 320-322
- Complications associated with the esophageal-tracheal Combitube in the pre-hospital setting.Can J Anaesth. 2007; 54: 124-128
- Impairment of carotid artery blood flow by supraglottic airway use in a swine model of cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 1025-1030
- Impact of the laryngeal tube as supraglottic airway device on blood flow of the internal carotid artery in patients undergoing general anaesthesia.Resuscitation. 2019; 138: 141-145
- The laryngeal tube.Br J Anaesth. 2005; 95: 729-736