Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Operational Canine and K9 Tactical Emergency Casualty Care Initiative.J Spec Oper Med. 2015; 15: 32-38
- An introduction to K9 tactical emergency casualty care. New initiative blends evidence-based medicine and user experience for high-threat veterinary trauma care recommendations.EMS World. 2016; 45: 84-87
Honoring officers killed in 2021. The Officer Down Memorial Page, Inc. 2021. Available at: https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2021. Accessed October 4, 2021.
- Causes of death in military working dogs during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom, 2001-2013.Mil Med. 2018; 183: e467-e474
- Canine Tactical Combat Casualty Care (K9TCCC) Guidelines.J Spec Oper Med. 2020; 20: 101-111
- K9 tactical emergency casualty care.J Special Oper Med. 2017; (Available at) (Accessed October 4, 2021)
- ACVECC-Veterinary Committee on Trauma Registry Report 2013-2017.J Vet Emerg Crit Care (San Antonio). 2018; 28: 497-502