Abbreviations:PedTT (Pediatric specialty transport team), PICU (Pediatric intensive care unit)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Telemedicine, the current COVID-19 pandemic and the future: a narrative review and perspectives moving forward in the USA.Fam Med Community Health. 2020; 8e000530
Telemedicine. 2021. https://www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/benefits/telemedicine/index.html. Accessed October 10, 2021.
- Impact of telemedicine on severity of illness and outcomes among children transferred from referring emergency departments to a children's hospital PICU.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2016; 17: 516-521
- Use of telemedicine to support neonatal resuscitation.Semin Perinatol. 2021; 45151423
- Clinical outcomes resulting from telemedicine interventions: a systematic review.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2001; 1: 5
- Use of telemedicine during interhospital transport of children with operative intracranial hemorrhage.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2018; 19: 1033-1038
- Efficacy and safety of pediatric critical care physician telemedicine involvement in rapid response team and code response in a satellite facility.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2019; 20: 172-177
- Telemedicine to a moving ambulance improves outcome after trauma in simulated patients.J Trauma. 2011; 71 (discussion 5): 49-54
- Comparison of physician staffed emergency teams with paramedic teams assisted by telemedicine–a randomized, controlled simulation study.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 85-92
- Implementation of telemedicine in pediatric and neonatal transport.Air Med J. 2020; 39: 271-275
- Staff acceptance of a telemedicine intensive care unit program: a qualitative study.J Crit Care. 2013; 28: 890-901
- The impact of telemedicine on teamwork and workload in pediatric resuscitation: a simulation-based, randomized controlled study.Telemed J E Health. 2019; 25: 205-212
- N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1585-1592
Supported by a Noaber grant through the Mayo Clinic Center for Connected Care on behalf of the Noaber Foundation.