Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Characteristics of patients treated by the Danish Helicopter Emergency Medical Service from 2014-2018: a nationwide population-based study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2019; 27: 102
- Visitation and dispatch guidelines for search and rescue helicopters through the Joint Rescue Coordination Center.Published 2020 (Available at:)http://dok.regionsjaelland.dk/view.aspx?DokID=338033Date accessed: December 3, 2020
Danish Defence. Available at: https://forsvaret.dk/da/. Published 2020. Accessed December 3, 2020.
AW101 (EH101) Merlin/Cormorant Utility Helicopter. Available at:https://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/aw101-helicopter/. Accessed February 18, 2021.
- Search and rescue helicopter-assisted transfer of ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients from an island in the Baltic Sea: results from over 100 rescue missions.Emerg Med J. 2014; 31: 920-925
Danish Defence Education. Available at: https://karriere.forsvaret.dk/uddannelse/blivpilot. Accessed February 18, 2021.
- LUCAS 2 in Danish search and rescue helicopters.Air Med J. 2016; 35: 79-83
- The Danish Civil Registration System.Scand J Public Health. 2011; 39: 22-25
- ICD-10: International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems: Tenth Revision. 2. World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2004
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)–a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Sixteen years with the Danish search and rescue helicopter service.Aviat Space Environ Med. 1990; 61: 436-439
- International EMS systems: the Nordic countries.Resuscitation. 2004; 61: 9-21
- Impact of a physician-staffed helicopter on a regional trauma system: a prospective, controlled, observational study.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2013; 57: 660-668
- Military assistance to safety and traffic services in El Paso: a retrospective analysis.Mil Med. 2000; 165: 870-874
- Search and rescue and remote medical evacuation in a Norwegian setting: comparison of two systems.Wilderness Environ Med. 2019; 30: 155-162
- The first seven years of nationally organized helicopter emergency medical services in Finland - the data from quality registry.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2020; 28: 46
- Impact of physician-staffed helicopters on pre-hospital patient outcomes: a systematic review.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2020; 64: 691-704
- The impact of a physician-staffed helicopter on outcome in patients admitted to a stroke unit: a prospective observational study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2017; 25: 18
- Effects of 2 patterns of prehospital care on the outcome of patients with severe head injury.Arch Surg. 2001; 136: 1293-1300
- Helicopter vs. ground transportation of patients bound for primary percutaneous coronary intervention.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2018; 62: 568-578
- Cost-effectiveness and quality-of-life analysis of physician-staffed helicopter emergency medical services.Br J Surg. 2009; 96: 1365-1370