Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The prehospital management of hypothermia - an up-to-date overview.Injury. 2018; 49: 149-164
- Strategies for Post-Arrest Care SPARC Network. Prehospital cooling to improve successful targeted temperature management after cardiac arrest: a randomized controlled trial.Resuscitation. 2017; 121: 187-194
- Heat illness in the emergency department: keeping your cool.Emerg Med Pract. 2014; 16 (quiz 21-22): 1-21
- Body temperature measurement in ambulance: a challenge of 21-st century?.BMC Emerg Med. 2019; 19: 44
Conway A, Bittner M, Phan D, et al. Accuracy and precision of zero-heat-flux temperature measurements with the 3M™ Bair Hugger™ Temperature Monitoring System: a systematic review and meta-analysis [e-pub ahead of print]. J Clin Monit Comput. doi:10.1007/s10877-020-00543-6, accessed October 4, 2020.
- Using the Bair Hugger™ temperature monitoring system in neck and chest regions: a pilot study.JA Clin Rep. 2019; 5: 32
- The focus of temperature monitoring with zero-heat-flux technology (3M Bair-Hugger): a clinical study with patients undergoing craniotomy.J Clin Monit Comput. 2019; 33: 917-923
- An analysis of patients evacuated by a civilian physician-staffed helicopter from a military base.J Rural Med. 2019; 14: 231-235
- Introduction of a physician-staffed helicopter emergency medical service in eastern Shizuoka Prefecture in Japan.Air Med J. 2014; 33: 292-295
Supported in part by a grant-in-aid for special research in subsidies for ordinary expenses of private schools from The Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation for Private Schools of Japan.