Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ultrasound guidelines: emergency, point-of-care and clinical ultrasound guidelines in medicine.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 69: e27-e54
- Limited echocardiography-guided therapy in subacute shock is associated with change in management and improved outcomes.J Crit Care. 2014; 29: 700-705
- Bedside ultrasound reduces diagnostic uncertainty and guides resuscitation in patients with undifferentiated hypotension.Crit Care Med. 2015; 43: 2562-2569
- Prehospital chest ultrasound by a Dutch helicopter emergency medical service.J Emerg Med. 2013; 44: 811-817
- Use of ultrasound by emergency medical services: a review.Int J Emerg Med. 2008; 1: 253-259
- The role of point of care ultrasound in prehospital critical care: a systematic review.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2018; 26: 51
- Effect of prehospital ultrasound on clinical outcomes of non-trauma patients–a systematic review.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 21-30
- Prehospital point-of-care emergency ultrasound: a cohort study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2018; 26: 49
- Creation of a flight nurse critical care ultrasound program.Air Med J. 2019; 38: 266-272
- Prospective evaluation of prehospital trauma ultrasound during aeromedical transport.J Emerg Med. 2014; 47: 638-645
- Prehospital emergency ultrasound: a review of current clinical applications, challenges, and future implications.Emerg Med Int. 2013; 2013531674
- A survey of emergency physician-performed ultrasound: implications for academic radiology departments.J Am Coll Radiol. 2011; 8: 631-634