Guide for aviation medical examiners.
- SARS-CoV-2 viral load in upper respiratory specimens of infected patients.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1177-1179
- Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1708-1720
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506
Wang W, Xu Y, Gao R, et al. Detection of SARS-CoV-2 in different types of clinical specimens [e-pub ahead of print]. JAMA. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.3786, Accessed via: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32159775.
- Sarcoidosis.Am Fam Physician. 2004; 70: 312-322
- You're the flight surgeon: sarcoidosis.Aerosp Med Hum Perform. 2015; 86: 67-69
- Guide for aviation medical examiners.Federal Aviation Administration, Washington, DC2013 (Available at:)http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/avs/offices/aam/ame/guide/Date accessed: October 15, 2013