Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patient- and family-centered care and the pediatrician's role.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: 394-404
- Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2001 (Available at:)Accessed April 12, 2017)
- Family-centered care in the pediatric intensive care unit.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2013; 60: 761-772
- A discussion of family-centered care within the pediatric intensive care unit.Crit Care Nurs Q. 2010; 33: 82-86
- Patient- and family-centered care of children in the emergency department.Pediatrics. 2008; 122: e511-e521
- Family participation during resuscitation: an option.Ann Emerg Med. 1987; 16: 673-675
- Family presence during resuscitation and invasive procedures in pediatric critical care: a systematic review.Am J Crit Care. 2014; 23: 477-485
- Family presence during trauma activations and medical resuscitations in a pediatric emergency department: an evidence-based practice project.J Emerg Nurs. 2010; 36: 115-121
- Family presence during pediatric tracheal intubations.JAMA Pediatr. 2016; 170 (e154627-e154627)
- Family-member presence during interventions in the intensive care unit: perceptions of pediatric cardiac intensive care providers.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: e895-e901
- Family-centered care in pediatric critical care transport.Air Med J. 2015; 34: 32-36
- Quality metrics in neonatal and pediatric critical care transport: a consensus statement.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2013; 14: 518-524
- Should parents accompany pediatric interfacility ground ambulance transports? The parent's perspective.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2000; 16: 383-390
- Should parents accompany critically ill children during inter-hospital transport?.Arch Dis Child. 2005; 90: 1270-1273
- Should parents accompany pediatric interfacility ground ambulance transports? Results of a national survey of pediatric transport team managers.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2001; 17: 22-27
- Family-oriented care during pediatric inter-hospital transport.Patient Educ Couns. 1999; 36: 247-257
Canadian Pediatric Society. Paediatricians call on Québec to reverse policy blocking family members from accompanying sick kids. Available at:https://www.cps.ca/en/media/paediatricians-call-on-quebec-to-reverse-policy. Accessed May 2, 2019.
- The effect of family presence on the efficiency of pediatric trauma resuscitations.Ann Emerg Med. 2009; 53: 777-784.e3
- A survey of the attitudes and perceptions of multidisciplinary team members towards family presence at bedside rounds in the intensive care unit.Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2014; 30: 13-21
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2008.08.010
- Children's views of hospitalization: an exploratory study of data collection.J Child Health Care. 2003; 7: 27-40
- Children's best and worst experiences during hospitalisation.Scand J Caring Sci. 2010; 24: 726-733
- Family member presence during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a survey of US and international critical care professionals.Chest. 2002; 122: 2204-2211
Supported by the Clinical Research Committee of the Department of Pediatrics , Centre Intégré Universitaire de Santé et de Services Sociaux de l'Estrie , Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke , Quebec, Canada.