Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- CPAP for acute cardiogenic pulmonary oedema from out-of-hospital to cardiac intensive care unit: a randomised multicentre study.Intensive Care Med. 2011; 37: 1501-1509
- Noninvasive positive pressure ventilation: resource document for the National Association of EMS Physicians position statement.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2011; 15: 432-438
- Early prehospital use of non-invasive ventilation improves acute respiratory failure in acute exarcebation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Emerg Med J. 2011; 28: 626-627