Critical care transport (CCT) leaders and managers from 300 organizations were invited to participate in an online survey (participation rate, 34%) with approximately 150 questions covering a broad base of CCT organizational, workplace, personnel, and salary matters. In addition to medical team composition, recruitment and retention, training, education, and benefits, the survey presents CCT crew salary data by job class by Bowley's seven-figure summary, as well as average, minimum, and maximum hourly rates. Salaries are reported in a national aggregate and by Association of Air Medical Services region.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Air Medical Journal
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Medical Crew Survey.Air Med. 2000; 6: 17-22
- Labor force statistics from the Current Population Survey.Available at: www.bls.gov(Accessed May 25, 2010.)Date: 2010
- Salary surveys and antitrust: An overview for the HR professional.Accessed July 25, 2010.)
- The future of emergency care in the United States health system.Accessed July 15, 2009.)
- National sample survey of registered nurses.Accessed May 10, 2010.)
- Prevealence and trends in obesity among US adults, 1999-2008.JAMA. 2010; 303: 235-241
- Obesity: A new claim for employees? 2010.Available at http://www.stinson.com/Publications/Newsletters/2010_Newsletters/Executive_Briefing_-_Employment___Labor_Law/Employee_Benefits,_June_2010.aspx(Accessed June 6, 2010.)
- 2009 JEMS salary and workplace survey.J Emerg Med Serv. 2009; 34: 30-42
This material will be presented at the 2010 Air Medical Transport Conference in October 2010.
© 2010 Air Medical Journal Associates. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.