Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Safety climate in industrial organizations: theoretical and applied implications.J Appl Psychol. 1980; 65: 7
- Improving patient safety in intensive care units in Michigan.J Crit Care. 2008; 23: 207-221
- Issue 40: Behaviors that undermine a culture of safety. 7/9/2008.Accessed 10/12/2009, 2009.)
- Develop a Culture of Safety.Accessed 10/12/2009, 2009.)
- Patient Safety Culture Surveys.http://www.ahrq.gov/QUAL/patientsafetyculture/(Accessed 10/12/2009, 2009.)Date: April 2009
- The Safety Attitudes Questionnaire: psychometric properties, benchmarking data, and emerging research.BMC Health Serv Res. 2006; 6: 10