Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A case of incessant junctional tachycardia in a female patient with aneurysm of the interauricular septum.Rev Port Cardiol. 1992; 11: 561-581
- Pathogenesis of abdominal aortic aneurysms: A multidisciplinary research program supported by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 34: 730-738
- Risk factors for abdominal aortic aneurysm: Results of a case-control study.Am J Epidemiol. 2000; 151: 575-583
- Prevalence and associations of abdominal aortic aneurysm detected through screening. Aneurysm Detection and Management (ADAM) Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study Group.Ann Intern Med. 1997; 126: 441-449
- A population-based case control study of the familial risk of abdominal aortic aneurysm.J Vasc Surg. 2008; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Atypical manifestations of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms.Postgrad Med J. 1993; 69: 6-11
- A review of the plain abdominal radiograph in acute rupture of abdominal aortic aneurysms.Clin Radiol. 1986; 37: 383-387
- Guidelines for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms: Report of a subcommittee of the Joint Council of the American Association for Vascular Surgery and Society for Vascular Surgery.J Vasc Surg. 2003; 37: 1106-1117
- Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm: Endovascular repair is feasible in 40% of patients.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2003; 26: 479-486
- Open repair for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Ann Vasc Surg. 2008; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Long-term survival in patients undergoing resection of abdominal aortic aneurysm.Ann Vasc Surg. 1990; 4: 460-465
- The preventive treatment of wound shock.JAMA. 1918; 70: 617
David W. Ross, DO, FACEP, Carol Wichman, BSN, MSN, and Mike MacKinnon, BSN, CEN, CCRN, CCFRN, are section editors. They can be reached at [email protected] .