Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sleepiness as a consequence of shift-work.Sleep. 1988; 11: 17-34
- Work load and work hours in relation to disturbed sleep and fatigue in a large representative sample.J Psychosomatic Research. 2002; 53: 585-588
- 12-h workdays: Current knowledge and future directions.Work Stress. 2003; 17: 321-336
- Cumulative sleepiness, mood disturbance, and psychomotor vigilance performance decrements during a week of sleep restricted to 4–5 hours per night.Sleep. 1997; 20: 267-277