Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluating the clinical practice of flight nurses: complexities and innovations.J Nurs Qual Assur. 1989; 3: 75-83
- Marketing theory and practice for flight programs.Emerg Care Q. 1991; 6: 7-15
- Thinly disguised contempt: a barrier to excellence.J Nurs Adm. 1987; 17: 22-27
- Quality of patient care: whose decision?.J Nurs Qual Assur. 1988; 2: 1-10
- Measuring patient satisifaction: collecting useful data.J Nurse Qual Assur. 1988; 2: 25-35
- Development of an instrument to measure patient satisifaction with nurses and nursing care in primary care setting.Nurse Res. 1975; 24: 45-51