Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of helicopters on trauma care and clinical results.Ann Surg. 1988; 208: 673-678
- Hospital-based rotorcraft aeromedical emergency care services and trauma mortality: a multicenter study.Ann Emerg Med. 1985; 14: 859-864
- Physician staffed helicopter scene response from a rural trauma center.Ann Emerg Med. 1987; 16: 58-61
- Resuscitation and transfer of trauma patients: a prospective study.Ann Emerg Med. 1982; 11: 296-299
- Complications of tube thoracostomy for acute trauma.Am J Surg. 1980; 140: 738-741
- Emphyema thoraces in patients undergoing emergent closed tube thoracostomy for thoracic trauma.Am J Surg. 1989; 157: 494-497
- The risk of percutaneous chest tube thoracostomy for blunt thoracic trauma.Ann Emerg Med. 1985; 14: 865-870
- (Thorofare, N.J.)Flight Nurse Advanced Trauma Course.1990